Thursday, April 1, 2010

education

bonjour



j'aimerais savoir si les versions 茅ducations sont des versions pleines et enti猫res, et non des versions brid茅es ?



Merci
education
Les versions 茅ducations sont des versions pleines et enti猫res
education
[The question asked was whether academic versions (of Photoshop) are full, complete versions. The response was, ''yes''.]

Geez Neil, how many languages do you speak? : ) (I seem to remember you translating some Spanish and German posts in the past.)

they do make translation software cindy

Vrai, je ne parle pas fran莽ais.

I know, I just didn't think they did a very good job of it.

Translating Jim: ''The truth is, I do not speak French.''



I speak a little Spanish, German and French. Emphasis on ''little''. The rest is software.



Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment