Sunday, April 4, 2010

Problem printing in Photoshop CS4

I installed PSCS4 and am having a problem printing. I am printing to a networked printer and CS4 seems like it's printing fine (no errors) but nothing's coming out. So, I opened CS3, tried printing and it works perfectly. I tried other programs (Excel, Word, Entourage, browsers, etc.) and none of them seem to be having a problem so I am thinking it's CS4. Below are the printer specs:



Printer: Xerox WorkCentre 7345

Protocol: LPD

Driver Version: 10.4

PPD file version: 1.0



Any ideas?

Thanks.
Problem printing in Photoshop CS4
Do you have the latest driver for that printer installed? Did you try to trash it and then reinstall it? Is the driver properly selected in both Page Setup... and Print... menues?



Neil
Problem printing in Photoshop CS4
Hi, Neil,



To answer your questions, yes, yes, and yes. That didn't do it.

However, I managed to get it to print by adding a new printer with the generic postscript driver. Still, ONLY PSCS4 refused to print to the printer with Xerox driver which is puzzling.

Anyway, thanks for your reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment