Sunday, April 4, 2010

Photoshop CS4 in-application help

I am using the trial Photoshop CS4 and cannot get the in-application Help to work. the CS3 Help works just fine.



When I launch Help from the Menu bar I am directed to the Adobe Site.



When I launch the Adobe Help application from the Applications folder, I get the Help window, and when I click on the 'Help for' menu and Choose 'Adobe Photoshop CS4' I get this



''This topic is in the Help system of another product. To view the topic, install that product. file:///Library/Application%20Support/Adobe/Help/en_US/Photoshop/11.0/help.html '



I need 'Help' with 'Help'.



Fitz
Photoshop CS4 in-application help
%26gt;When I launch Help from the Menu bar I am directed to the Adobe Site.



this is the new way help works now.
Photoshop CS4 in-application help
What Buko says.



Also, when you've opened that page, you'll see a little (
very little) PDF icon at the top there, which gives you the option of downloading the whole Help site as a 40+MB PDF document to your drive. Useful if you're always connected to the Internet, but it has the downside of not benefiting from updates, additions and corrections.

No comments:

Post a Comment