Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pasting from Illustrator CS4 to...

I purchased the demos of these products and one of the first things I tried was working between Illustrator and Photoshop, something I do regularly in CS3.



Right away I noticed a huge graphical glitch when pasting an object from illustrator into Photoshop. Most of the time the object, when pasted, is invisible, has no bounding box, and creates a black messy frame around the document's window. Usually some part of this distortion affects other windows outside of photoshop and my desktop.



Here's one example of what it looks like.



http://img253.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture2ww1.png

No idea where the yellow frame inside my document came from, also a glitch.



I'm using an iMac that's a couple years old: Nvidia 7800GT, 2.33 GHZ Intel Core Duo, 2 GB DDR2 SDRAM. Could there be a problem with my computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment