Tuesday, December 6, 2011

PS CS4 Mac - Application Frame and...

OK, back in the old days (CS3) when I wanted to fill my working space...that is the space between the tools on the left and the palettes on the right...with my image AND a solid background to view it against, I would use the Maximized Screen Mode and then hit Cmd-0 to fill the space with the image. Nice.

Now, in CS4, I can't find a way to do that. I can, however, turn on the Application Frame and Consolidate all Windows to Tabs (very nice). However, when I hit Cmd-0, part of the image gets hidden BEHIND my palettes on the right!

Yet, when I go and look at all the great ''CS4 has this new Application Frame option...'' pages on the net, every screenshot I see seems to show the palettes BESIDE the image in what appears to be a Cmd-0'd full screen-ish image.

How do I duplicate what I used to do in CS3, with the tools on the left, the palettes on the right, and when I hit Cmd-0, the image fills the middle space? And can I do this in Application Frame mode (since it's really nice).

Thanks everyone!PS CS4 Mac - Application Frame and...
You can't Adobe thankfully removed the Maximixed screen mode.

If you hit the F key once you will be in Full screen mode which is similar to Maximised screen mode and you can then do command + 0 to accomplish the same thing.
  • how to straighten hair with a flat iron
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment