Monday, March 29, 2010

Deactivating CS2

I recently sold my Mac that had PS (CS2) on it. I did a reinstall of the OS (returning it back to it's ''new'' state) and built the machine up from scratch. I have not reinstalled CS2 on any machine and have no use for it moving forward. I wanted to know if my copy of CS2 is deactivated or do I need to do something else to deactivate it?
Deactivating CS2
If you did not deactivate it before wiping the drive, it is not deactivated. you would need to reinstall on that machine and hard drive fire it up then deactivate.
Deactivating CS2
Thx!

My hard drive died. I did not have the opportunity to deactivate when the drive died. I would like to reinstall CS2 on my new hard drive on my old machine or install anew on a new machine.

I can not figure out how to install CS2. When I install I get an invalid serial number message even though I have the packaging in front of me and I know it is correct.



Are there two problems here? the installation and the s# error?



Nora

You need to call Adobe Customer Service in order to fix this problem they should be able to get you going again.

No comments:

Post a Comment