Monday, March 29, 2010

Keyboard Shorts for Photoshop (on the...

Is there a list of keyboard shortcuts for Photoshop for the Mac. In the FAQ there was a pointer to a list of short cuts for Photoshop CS2--but the link does not work.



I know I can export a list of keyboard short cuts from the Edit/Keyboard Shortcuts menu.



What I really want to find are those command key sets that are:



not listed in the keyboard short cuts in photoshop

do not appear in the pull down menus

do not appeal in the context sensitive menu when you do a right click.



Two examples of the kind of key combination I am looking for: (From working in Kelby's Seven Point System)



cmd/opt/E --%26gt; creates a new layer from the selected layers

cmd/shift/opt/E --%26gt; creates a new layer from the visible layers



(It looks like the opt key modifies visible commands to make them also create a new layer--where am I to find this stuff?)



I assume there are tons of such ''hidden'' key combinations. And I do assume that there is some obvious place to find them, but I have not been able to find that place.



thanks for the help.



Ed

Baltimore
Keyboard Shorts for Photoshop (on the...
http://morris-photographics.com/photoshop/shortcuts/
Keyboard Shorts for Photoshop (on the...
Wow!



thanks.



ed

baltimore

No comments:

Post a Comment