Sunday, March 28, 2010

How can I pause an action while...

Hi all,



I have made many actions before but I do not know how to do this. Ok I want to make an action which will unlock the background layer then duplicate that layer and add adjustment mask to the new layer, I have gotten all this done. But on the final stage of the action I want to open Shadow/Highlight adjustment window; now at this point I want the playing action to stop while I adjust the S/H then continue after I hit OK. I have tried inserting stop into the recording but that does not work. Is there any way to do this? I am working with PS CS2 on a Mac G5. Thanks for any help!
How can I pause an action while...
To the left of the listing of 禄Shadows/Highlights芦 in the Actions Panel is a field, which can be toggled: 禄Toggle dialog on/off芦

If You hit that it should turn into a little symbol of a dialog-window (I guess) and on subsequently running that Action You should be able to do edits in the dialog-panel and have the Action resume on hitting Enter.
How can I pause an action while...
THANKS Christoph that was exactly what I was looking for it works perfectly.



Cheers!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment