Monday, March 29, 2010

Lightroom to PS CS4

I have two problems at the moment. Since upgrading to CS4 I cannot link to Bridge, the message is ''Photoshop unable to find java script plug-in''. I can open Bridge from the Applications folder but not from Photoshop. The other problem that has suddenly occurred, I say suddenly because I could get a photo from Lightroom 2.2 to edit in PS CS4 but now I can't. I am running G5 with OS10:5.6 installed.
Lightroom to PS CS4
Try trashing your Bridge, Photoshop and Lightroom prefs..



Have you moved or renamed anything from where CS4 installed it by default?



And have you Repaired Permissions since you installed new software?
Lightroom to PS CS4
I have repaired permissions, I have not moved anything. How do I trash preferences? Thanks Ann.

%26gt;How do I trash preferences?



Read the FAQs of this forum or this Adobe tech note:



http://www.adobe.com/go/kb405012

No comments:

Post a Comment