Sunday, March 28, 2010

How Do I Get Rid Of The Application...

I can seemingly turn everything else off. I don't want the Application Frame. I don't want the Application Toolbar. I just don't want it. My screen real estate is valuable to me and it's in the way. I can't even dock it on a side or as a tab somewhere. I need the vertical screen real estate. Where do I turn this off? And if it isn't possible--why NOT? This is a serious gripe and I'm going to see if I can scrounge up an old copy of PS. This is a waste of $700.
How Do I Get Rid Of The Application...
the same place you turn off the frame
How Do I Get Rid Of The Application...
Rob,



See my attachment. Application Frame, Application Bar, Options, and Tools can be toggled on or off.



Neil

Rob,



See my attachment. Application Frame, Application Bar, Options, and Tools can be toggled on or off. You can also click on the F key multiple times.



Neil

It never fails: the more virulent the rant, the greater the likelihood of PEBKAC.

I humbly submit that I was wrong. And sorry for the rant; this has been bugging me for a while. The menu item was indeed there--after I restarted PS while holding down command-option-shift. Best guess is something corrupted while/shortly after installing.

No comments:

Post a Comment